Early bird tickets are on sale now!!!
You can select your tickets below and you will be transferred to a secure page for checkout. Save money now because ticket prices will increase as artists are announced. Save even more money by purchasing a two-day pass. We want to see you in Nashville on Sept. 15 & 16, 2018 for the premier independent music showcase!!
2018 Howl At The Moon Indie Music Festival Ticket Information:
One-Day Pass (SATURDAY OR Sunday) - GEN ADMISSION - Limited time early-bird price: $25.00 per day.
Save Money and Enjoy More Music- Buy a 2-day pass! GEN ADMISSION- Limited time early-bird price: $45.00 for both nights!
· Buy early and save! —Be sure to take advantage of our early-bird discount. Buy your tickets early and save! Click on the TICKETS link for more info.
· Schedule changes — The festival's talent lineup and schedule are subject to change without notice.
· Weather — The festival is held rain or shine. Refunds will not be given in the event of inclement weather.
· No Re-Entry — Once you depart the festival, you will not be permitted to re-enter. When entering the venue, please bring with you any items you may need during the course of the day.
Suggested Items to Bring to the Festival
- Hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen — to protect you on sunny days.
- Fanny pack or backpack — to carry your souvenirs, gifts, and belongings. Note that all bags are subject to inspection prior to entry.
- Photo camera — to treasure your memories of this year's festival. Camcorders and professional photo cameras are prohibited.
- Cash — to purchase souvenirs, food, CDs, and crafts at the festival.
- Credit card — Many of the exhibitors accept credit/debit cards. Credit cards are also accepted at the box office and at the official souvenir booths. Please note: if you will be picking up tickets at Will Call, you will need to show the actual credit card that was used to purchase your tickets.
- Photo ID — If your tickets are being held at will call, you will need to show a valid driver's license or other government-issued photo ID to claim your tickets. You will also need your ID if you plan to visit the beer garden or purchase any alcohol.
- Small rain umbrella or rain hat — in case of showers.
- Blanket — if you plan to sit on the lawn. (Maximum size allowed is ten feet wide)
- Comfortable pair of shoes — since you'll probably be doing lots of walking throughout the day.
- Binoculars — if you're seated far from the stage.
The following items are prohibited at the Festival:
Please read the list of prohibited items CAREFULLY and do not bring any of those items unto the Mansion grounds.
- Alcoholic beverages. The mansion is owned by Metro Parks, which only allows alcohol be consumed in designated areas. Beer and other alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase and consumption in those areas, which will be clearly marked.
- Tents or canopies
- Large bags are not allowed to be taken into the festival. There is no storeroom to leave your bags. Please don’t bring them. Small bags are allowed.
- Blankets or canvases wider than 10 feet
- Glass bottles or glass containers
- Camera sticks (aka "selfie sticks")
- Portable radios or "boom boxes"
- Laser pointers
- Open flames
- Drugs or any other illegal substances
- Dangerous or hazardous items such as knives, scissors, flares, fireworks, lighter fuel, aerosols, spray cans, Air Horns, Klaxons or similar, are not permitted
- Chinese Lanterns
- Any other items not included in the above list that we consider to be unsafe or pose a risk to public safety and/or security.